Wednesday 20 March 2013

Launch of Brofeifei

Very often, we lavish our loved ones with gifts and expensive dinners; rightly so if I may add. Being in Singapore, there is no lack of posh malls and fine dining restaurants. But sometimes, a carefully prepared 3 course meal made with fresh produce, washed with care, cooked with love with a sprinkle of creativity will show them how much you love them! That was how I started, cooking for my family and loved ones.

And I want to share with you how in a couple of quick easy steps, you can impress and make them a meal that no money can buy! Cause it is "Made yummy with lots of love!" Have fun and let me know how it all went! Facebook or email me at brofeifei@gmail.com


And if you are wondering why the name "Brofeifei ((肥肥)? That was a nickname given to me by my 2 beloved sisters who found me too fat for their liking after living overseas for too long and eating too much rich and crappy airline food. :) Enjoy and have fun cooking for loved ones! 




2 comments:

  1. Good to see you in the blogging space! Looking forward to your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just getting bored with banking life like you I presume! :)

    ReplyDelete